Elite provides a comfortable, well-equipped environment for a safe and effective work out for all ages. Any time you enter our fitness facility our knowledgeable staff are eager to help you. Individual sessions with one of our Exercise Physiologists or Certified Trainers can be scheduled through our Fitness desk. Our Exercise Physiologists and Certified Trainers will help you:
- Strengthen and Tone
- Increase Endurance
- Overcome Physical Limitations
- Lose Weight
- Improve Cardiovascular Function
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Increase Bone Density, Regulate Blood Sugar
- Enhance Well-being
- Feel Better
Here is Dean putting up 275 lbs. a few times More significantly is that he has packed on 10 lbs of lean body mass in 7 weeks & weighs 187 Nice work Dean and it was all done here at Elite!
Our approach works because we provide one-on-one instruction.
First, your current fitness level and health risk factors are evaluated and realistic goals are determined. Next, our Exercise Physiologists and Certified Trainers introduce you to the equipment that helps you accomplish your goals. You are shown how to use the equipment safely, effectively, and at your own pace.
You learn how to get the most out of your time and gradually progress your work out.
Our professionals are always available to answer questions and help you advance.
As you become confident in your personalized routine, you will accomplish your goals and set new ones. You will learn how to maintain your new level of fitness in the least amount of time. You will feel better and be healthier.
About Our Equipment
- Full Line New Cybex VR2 strength training equipment allows exercise in two planes of motion
- Free Weights
- Full Line Aerobic Equipment
- Treadmills, UBE’s, Stairclimbers, Cycles,
Ski machines…and more
About Our Professionals
- Degreed Exercise Physiologists
- Certified Personal and Athletic Trainers
- Knowledgeable and Specialized
- Thoroughly Experienced with Specific Populations such as: Orthopaedic, Weight Loss and Management, Hypertensive, Diabetic, Cardiac, Prenatal and Postpartum
- Physical Therapists available on premises
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon available on premises